personal injuery process flow chart
CAR, MOTORCYCLE, BUSSES AND TRUCKS ACCIDENTS; SLIP OR TRIP & FALL; PREMISSES LIABILITY; PRODUCT LIABILITY; DOG BITE; ASSAULT AND BATTERY
After evaluation of the case, assessment of any statute of limitation the firm will file a complaint if a valid claim is determined to be existent.
The defendant's attorney answers to the complaint and contacts Plaintiff's attorney. Defendant has 30 days to respond to the complaint. All communications is then done between the attorneys, not the parties to the case.
parties exchange evidence, perform depositions and interrogations. A mediation may be arranged between the parties for a settlement.
If not settlement the case goes to trial. Jury or Judge will decide the outcome, meaning who wins.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
- INITIAL CONSULTATION: You will be asked how, when and where the incident(s) happened to acquire all conditions and details related to the incident, including information regarding any report made regarding the matter, evaluations of the issue, communications in attempt to resolve the matter, doctors notes and hospitals records when pertinent to the case.
- INVESTIGATION: After initial consultation, our firm will upon your authorization, investigate the scene, seek photographs and reports taken which client does not have in his or her custody.
- DISCOVERY: Interrogatories, request for all evidence related to the matter and deposition of individuals who may have relevant information will be done in your case. Experts may be retained and used depending in the complexity of your case, to assure we don’t miss any important detail that can make your case stronger.
- ARGUMENT AND STRATEGY: Your claim must be supported by strong argument based on legal principles and on the collection of all relevant facts so it is of extreme importance that you are well represented in your dispute. We can deliver that representation with proper research, investigation and anticipation of possible defenses of the opposing party.
- PETITION AND FORMS HANDLING: we handle all complaints, answers to complaints, motions, and petitions regarding your case as well as mediations and negotiations.